Karl tagged me a few days ago. He’s one of the sleepers on my blogroll- a very interesting and articulate guy; sometimes dark, sometimes very funny in that earnest young man kind of way that reminds me of my son. I swing by there every four or five days to see how his life is progressing and I’m always rewarded. Anyway, this morning, as predicted I’m slightly hungover- a rarity for me. Same with memes. And today, because I’m a tad ornery, I’m going to tag people, too.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Get my photographs in order
2. Honeymoon at the Hotel at Banff (we haven’t gone on our honeymoon yet.)
3. Avoid cruise ships like the plague
4. Take Ed to Hawaii
5. Snuffle a grandchild
6. Get through menopause, already
7. Bury one parent, help scatter the ashes of the other.
8. Live simply, close to the ocean
9. Learn to count
7 things I can do:
2. Weave and knit
4. Grow things: flowers, food, children
5. Identify many bits and pieces of Mother Earth
6. Emote- in all directions
7. Save money for the future
7 things I cannot do:
1. Mend my children’s hearts when they break
2. Get my hands on a baby Panda
3. Celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary
4. Stop with the cycles, already
5. Golf with only one eye
6. be of constant good cheer
7. get everything done in the day
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
2. a cozy neck (you’re right on this one , Karl!)
3. a ready smile
7 things that I say most often:
1. here kitty, kitty…
2. (wailing…) I miss my baby!
4. Can’t anybody else clean the pig but me?
5. I love you
6. Look! Look at that! Did you see that?!
7. TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!
7 celebrity crushes:
1. This is bad
2. I can’t think of one…hmmm
3. I had a crush on my 7th grade biology teacher…
4. but he wasn’t a celebrity
5. Same with Rich…
6. Maybe Pierce Brosnan in The Thomas Crown Affair
7. Definitely Hoss. (Happy Birthday, buddy!)
Okay, on your mark, get set, go:
Bonnie ,SRP, Mistress Mary,Edgy Mama AND my lurker from Australia! (Identify yourself! I know you are there, day in and day out…). Please come back and tell me you’ve done it (or that you have no intention of doing it). But I would really like to know these things about you…and you and you and you. So E, Chris, Kimberly, Laura, Angie- go for it. EVERYBODY JUST GOT TAGGED! (creeping back to bed now.)